Wednesday 17 October 2012

October 17th

So, we head into week 3 of our challenge week for October - this month we have a colour challenge for you...use two colours from:-

 PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN AND BLACK

this week its my (Carol) turn to show my piece and I've created this canvas:-

 I've used a selection from the Hallowe'en minis pack....pop on over to my blog for details

There is still loads of time to join us, just make your piece using at least two of the listed colours, you don't have to use any Tando Creative products, but, if you do you're entered into the draw twice.  Post a link using Mr Linky below...we don't have many rules, but, if you adhere to the few we have you'll be entered into the prize draw - this month, as its our Birthday month, the prize draw is DOUBLE which means you get to choose 8 pieces of your choice from the prize list above...how fab is that? - please note - as its a special month the rules do have to be adhered to for you to win!



Add your link below and Good Luck....


2 comments:

  1. Such cool Halloween images. I added a new link to the challenge yesterday and today it didn't work so I deleted my entry and added it again and it seems to work. Mysterios what's happend. You Can see my entry here http://lindascraftsandmore.blogspot.dk/2012/10/aj4-dylusions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool textural Halloween piece!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete